- Why I don’t receive notifications?
Why I don’t receive notifications?
If you suspect an issue with notifications, we recommend you the following troubleshooting methods:
- Ensure notifications are turned on in your profile. If your notifications are set as “working hours” or “daily”, you should expect to receive them accordingly.
- Check if the toggle button is active near “Always send emails and do not check user online status” option. We try to avoid unnecessary junk in your mailbox by not sending notifications if Treatstock is opened in a tab in your browser. If this option is on, we will send you notifications even when you are online.
- Ensure that your email address is confirmed and the phone number is verified. We are unable to send notifications to users who haven't confirmed their accounts.
- For email notifications specifically, there is a chance they could have ended up in a spam folder.
In case all the steps above didn’t help, please contact the support team with the details on what notifications are missing.